To successfully graduate from the four level program, students must accomplish the following:
- An eighty-percent (80%) average of all four final grades.
- Completion of all forty-eight (48) classes.
- Fulfillment of all financial obligations to the school.
Upon successful completion of the program, each student will receive a Certificate of Graduation.
- A numerical grade of 96-100 represents an excellent grade.
- A numerical grade of 86-95 represents an above average grade.
- A numerical grade of 76-85 represents an average grade.
- A numerical grade of 75 represents a passing grade.
- A numerical grade of 0-74 represents a failing grade.
This grading system is used on all written exams as well as teacher evaluations on conduct, attitude and overall ability to operate the equipment. All records are permanently retained.
Should the student be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellations must be made in person or by certified mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted by the school or the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a pro-rated refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total number of program hours.
- Cancellation after completion of 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier notice is received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of cancellation notice.
Call Today for More Information 239-332-4246